Monday, November 4, 2013

How to Install and execute J2ME software

1.

2.
Go to oracle.com
And type in the search box: j2me windows toolkit 2.2 windows.exe
3. you will find the following page

4. come to down of the page and choose   J2ME Wireless Toolkit 2.2

5. click that link
6. run that software
Setting the class path
1.       Go to my computer
2.       C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_20\bin;.;
3.      
Variable: classpath
C:\WTK22\bin;.;C:\WTK22\lib;.;C:\Java_ME_platform_SDK_8.0_EA\bin;C:\Java_ME_platform_SDK_8.0_EA\lib;
4.       Go to start->programs->j2me wireless toolkit->toolbar
5.       Go to new project
6.       Type the project name any
7.       Type the our class name
8.       Click on build
9.       Click on run

Installation Checklist
PATH=c:\jdk1.3\bin; c:\j2me\j2me_cldc\bin;c:\j2me\midp-fcs\bin;

1.        

No comments:

Post a Comment